‘‘ Enhancing the flavors you most enjoy ’’
AIPU FOOD adheres to this idea and aims to make every time of your adding more natural and tasty!
Food safety is our core value and high product quality is our promise.
We are professional, faithful and creative, and are dedicated to offering our partners comprehensive solutions with diversified and customized products.
Our core products are classified into 3 categories
- Food additive – caramel color: widely used in yellow rice wine, cola, tea beverage, seasonings, bakery, confection and other fields.
- Food flavor enhancer: widely used in instant foods, puffed snack foods, meat products, frozen foods and other fields.
- Specified catering seasoning: widely used in sauce packets, cooking seasonings, dressings, BBQ sauce and other fields.
Founded in 1993, AIPU Food Industry Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer and R&D company in food additive and salty seasonings in China. We provide products and service to customers in more than 70 countries and regions, and keep long-term partnership with numbers of multinational food groups. In the last 20 odd years, we have received the trust from most clients due to our high quality products, sound technical support and service. As a globally competitive manufacturer of food additives and ingredients, AIPU FOOD has an excellent reputation in Southeast Asia, Latin America and other regions.
AIPU FOOD is headquartered in Shanghai where locates the company’s largest manufacturing facility and Industry Innovation Center with a coverage area of 15000 m2. The coverage is expected to be 41000 m2 when the new factory is put into production in 2017. Besides the manufacturing factory in Shanghai, we have also established several specialized raw material manufacturing factories nationwide.
In order to keep the promise of ‘providing the clients with stable and high quality products’ and adapt to the developmental needs of company’s business in future, AIPU FOOD is continuously increasing its scale. AIPU FOOD now operates with an annual capacity of 40,000 tons liquid and 32,000 tons powder products and the capacity is expected to increase to 100,000 tons liquid and 80,000 tons powder products in 2017. Booming in domestic and foreign markets, AIPU FOOD is uninterruptedly engaged in technological innovation and industrial update.
Quality & Food Safety
As an industry pioneer, AIPU FOOD is invited as a major drafter for several China national food safety standards, for example, AIPU FOOD presided over the formulation of GB 29939-2013 Food Additive - Disodium Succinate, the revise of GB 1886.64-2015 Food Additive - Caramel Color, the revising advice collection of the caramel color part of GB 2760 Standard for Use of Food Additives, the statement of expanding application fields of caramel color, etc.We make unremitting endeavor to accelerate the development of Chinese food additive industry.AIPU FOOD promises hereby:Our caramel color, hydrolyzed vegetable protein and soy sauce powder are non-GM products and free from irradiation.
Every year, the government regulatory authority and around 20 famous food firms audit us. So far, we have obtained the following certifications:
- FSSC22000 Food Safety Systems Certification
- ISO22000 Food Safety Management Systems Certification
- HACCP Food Safety Management System Certification
- Sedex Assessment
- BRC Certification
- Halal Certification
- Kosher Certification
The contents and measures in aspect of food safety
1. Quality control and management of raw material
1) Only the high quality raw material used in production;
2) Specialized standards of raw materials;
3) Screening and hierarchic administration of suppliers;
4) Detection and control of the key indicators of raw materials’ quality;
5) Requirement and control of transportation and storage of raw materials;
6) Provision and strict control of raw materials’ service life.
2. Quality control of processing
1) Comprehensive quality control & management network are established;
2) Production personnel are fully trained and professional technicians conduct tracking and monitoring during production;
3) Temperature and pressure in production are strictly controlled, and the key parameters changed during production are automatically recorded by computers;
4) Equipment cleaning and cleanness verifying procedure is established, inspected by QC & QA Department;
5) Pest control within the plant area is conducted together with professional pest control companies.
3. Control of intermediate goods and finished products
1) Security design to package of finished products;
2) Accurate and clear label to ensure the traceability of production process;
3) Computerized storage management system;
4) Expert inspection personnel with professional inspection certification;
5) Thorough quality control standards based on China national standards, similar international standards like FCC and the characteristics of products;
6) Advanced detection apparatus and expert maintenance personnel;
7) Regular verification and correction of inspection results;
8) Control and management process of unqualified products.
4. Food safety and prevention
1) Human resource control;
2) Safety training of employees;
3) HACCP system;
4) Allergen control;
5) Traceability and recycle simulation;
6) Video surveillance system in production areas;
7) Regular verification and expert maintenance of software & hardware control system.
Be more professional
Become the best partner in food industry worldwide
MISSION & VALUE
Customer service: provide attentive service, customer brand is always the priority
Research & Development: keep improving products and innovating, customize more solutions
Cooperation & Collaboration: impact in industry of innovation and reform regarding the food safety
Corporate Responsibility: commitment to community and sustainable development